The Southeastern Virginia Health System (SEVHS) is hosting a job fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on June 29.
NEWPORT NEWS Will. (CORRUGATED) – Southeastern Virginia Health System(SEVHS) is hosting a job fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on June 29.
The job fair will be held at Warwick Blvd Physicians 9294 Warwick Blvd Newport News, VA 23607.
SEVHS provides comprehensive, high quality and affordable health care and wellness services to all insured, underinsured and uninsured people.
SEVHS is looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Dental Hygienist
- Case manager
- Health Educator (Suffolk and Franklin)
- Referral Coordinator
- Interpreters (Spanish/English)
- Financial Services Representatives
- Medical Office Receptionist
- medical assistants
- Telephone Operator – Bilingual (Spanish/English)
SEVHS also offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Paid leave (holidays, public holidays)
- · Health, vision and dental insurance available
- 403(b) Retirement savings plan with employer match
- · Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- short-term incapacity
SEVHS has multiple locations in and around Hampton Roads.
If you would like to apply, you can fax your resume to 1 (757) 223-0839 or email email@example.com.